Assist Ukraine (AU) is a self-sustaining, vibrant, non-profit association of charity organizations (Ukrainian Australian Congress, and the Kyiv Regional Organisation of the Red Cross Society of Ukraine) that serves the Ukrainian and Russian communities in Ukraine by organising monetary and material assistance to people affected by economic and military crisis.
The mission of AU is to:
- represent and serve the Ukrainian and Russian communities in Ukraine;
- adhere to democratic principles and principles of impartiality;
- promote sustainable organizational development;
- communicate effectively with members and stakeholders;
- contribute to the enhancement of cultural diversity in Ukraine;
- ensure its financial viability; and
- encourage innovation and creativity.